Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Becoming a Notary
Monday I finished the online training and test to become a Notary for the State of Oregon. Next I send in the application with $20 and wait. They will send back a certificate that I then take to any place that can order a Notary Stamp (Graham's Stationary). They order it and when it comes in I stamp the certificate with my new Notary stamp, then send it to the Secratary of State for filing. I bought a Notary Record Book already. I don't know exactly how long until the process in complete. Probably 4 weeks; to get the Certificate, order the stamp, and finalize. Yippee! It's exciting, yet scarry. The idea of having that kind of authority is a little frightening. The best part is I don't have to pay for any of it. Winco is footing the bill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats 2 U! How xciting!
Post a Comment