Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who's priority am I?

It appears as though the answer is no one. Is that how it's supposed to be? Or am I supposed to be my own priority? Now that I think about it I guess it's up to me. I've answered my own question, although I don't like the answer. Where the reality of that is hard to take is that I'm married and I always thought I'd rank higher than I do. It turns out I'm not his top priority. I think he said I rank 3rd or something. It wasn't first that's for sure. I was completely shocked, and hurt mostly. I could go on and on. But there's no point. It is what it is. BUT... I still fell a need to be someone's priority. It seems only natural. I always thought marriage was a partnership. I still think that. Alas, mine is not. I guess you could call it a co-habitation with intermingled financials. Should I leave?

1 comment:

The Robinson Family said...

wow girl i had no clue. i haven't checked your blog in awhile so i did today just for the fun. i am sorry you are going through this and hopefully it is all fixed and you are doing better. i am not in the habit of telling people to leave their marriage so just give chris a nice kick in the butt for me. you should be priority and not the 3rd but maybe he can combine you with one of the first or second that he has. good luck girl.

alison